Learn How To Listen
This is a shamanic journey that I have previously shared on The Way of The Buzzard private Mystery School page on Facebook. This was a guided journey we did on 18/07/2026 - the intention being to meet my Spirit Teacher in the Upper World and to ask for guidance.
Just caught up with the July Journey to the Upper World. Not a place I visit often as I much prefer the Lower World. But I went with it and entered a desert landscape that reminded me of New Mexico (never been there but I'm a Breaking Bad fan ).
Still convinced that the man was Castaneda, I asked him "Is don Juan here?". He laughed again, almost doubled up, still shaking his head. At this point Crow flew up to the roof of the house where he shape shifted into an old Native American.
The old man then jumped off the roof and landed right in front of me. He stared into my face and yelled "Learn how to listen!".
I was discombobulated by this weird event and didn't know what to do next but luckily Crow came to me and led me away. We sat in the shade of a large boulder and Crow picked a prickly pear which we shared.
I should say at this point that I am very opinionated and always sure that I am "right" - not very good at listening to other peoples point of view. So, an appropriate (and difficult) lesson.
Just caught up with the July Journey to the Upper World. Not a place I visit often as I much prefer the Lower World. But I went with it and entered a desert landscape that reminded me of New Mexico (never been there but I'm a Breaking Bad fan ).
Crow was with me all the way from my Axis Mundi and was guiding me through the Cactus and scrubland towards a well constructed wooden house. A man came to meet me as I approached. He was short, wore jeans, shirt and a leather hat. He seemed familiar in some way. At this point Crow sat on my shoulder and sqawked into my right ear "Listen!". Strange as Crow doesn't usually use language as such. I greeted the man and thought I recognised him as Carlos Castaneda - (I was a huge fan back in the 70s and 80s). I asked him - "Are you my teacher" and he just burst out laughing, shaking his head. I was a bit confused by this and Crow shouted in my ear again "Listen".
Still convinced that the man was Castaneda, I asked him "Is don Juan here?". He laughed again, almost doubled up, still shaking his head. At this point Crow flew up to the roof of the house where he shape shifted into an old Native American.
The old man then jumped off the roof and landed right in front of me. He stared into my face and yelled "Learn how to listen!".
I was discombobulated by this weird event and didn't know what to do next but luckily Crow came to me and led me away. We sat in the shade of a large boulder and Crow picked a prickly pear which we shared.
When the call back started I remembered to go back and thank my teacher - both the old Indian (don Juan?) and the man I assumed was Carlos Castaneda were still standing outside the house. When I thanked Him they both fell about laughing again. Crow then led me back to the return journey.
I should say at this point that I am very opinionated and always sure that I am "right" - not very good at listening to other peoples point of view. So, an appropriate (and difficult) lesson.

Comments
Post a Comment