Celtic Shamanism and Druidry
It's been a while since I have added anything to this little blog but life has been gifting me with new directions and old reflections concerning my spiritual path.
In June this year of 2026 as I reached my 74th birthday I decided to rejoin The Way of The Buzzard Mystery School as I felt a need to belong to a "Tribe" - not having anything in common with the many thousands of "normies" that surround me in my mundane world.
While getting back into the Buzzard teachings and talking to other Buzzards, I found that the teachings were not only based on Core Shamanism (as seemed the case back in 2020) but were also heavily influenced by Celtic Shamanism - with striking similarities to Druidry!
I also discovered that some of the other Buzzards were also Druids.
This led me to do more research on the various Druid organisations in the UK. I had previously dismissed Druidry as a bunch of nutters who liked to dress up in white robes and dance around stone circles - but it would appear that I had judged them unfairly.
My new research led me to a couple of websites that explained the Druid "path" in a new (to me) light.
I found The Druid Network first of all and started one of their FREE courses - yes, an organisation that gives FREE tuition, amazing in 2026!
Then, through The Druid Network I was lucky enough to come across The Isle of Wight Druids. Even more amazing they offer three in depth courses on Druidry by email - absolutely FREE.
I remember saying when I started this blog that I believed true spiritual teaching should be given freely (as don Juan gave freely to Carlos Castaneda) but up until now I hadn't found anybody who didn't want paying for their time and energy which is fair enough I suppose - after all, we all have to eat.
Now I have started an in depth course with The Isle of Wight Druids, so, chances are that will be adding more stuff to this blog as time goes by.
Bye until next time.

Comments
Post a Comment